1. The foundation under the roadbed is an unstable natu […]
1. The foundation under the roadbed is an unstable natural sliding body;
2. The slopes on both sides of the highway are too steep;
3. Fill the embankment with the wrong method of sloping layers;
4. The soil is too wet, which reduces the cohesion and internal friction;
5. The foot of the slope is washed by water.
6. After the highway was built, the stability of individual rock sections was destroyed, especially when each rock layer tilted toward the road cutting, and subsequently caused by water or earthquake damage.
7. The rock structure and composition of the mountains on both sides of the highway are unstable.
8. Destruction caused by debris flow.