The production method of protective net seriously affec […]
The production method of protective net seriously affects product quality: affects the quality factor of protective net
Protective net production process
Construction preparation → stakeout → blanking → welding device → grinding → weld inspection → polishing.
The primary construction method:
(1) Before the construction, the site should be staked out and the length of various bars should be accurately calculated.
(2) According to the length of the protective net, the material is accurately cut, and the length of the component blanking is 1mm.
(3), select appropriate welding technology, electrode diameter, welding current, welding speed, etc., verified by welding technology test.
(4) Degreasing and decontamination disposal: Check the groove before welding and assemble the gap to meet the requirements. The positioning welding is not strong, and there should be no oil around the weld. Otherwise, trichloroethylene, benzene, gasoline, neutral detergent or other chemicals should be selected for washing with a stainless steel wire brush. If necessary, it can be ground with an angle grinder, and the metal appearance can be ground before welding.
(5), the welding should use a thin stainless steel electrode (welding wire) and a small welding current. The welding points between the components during welding shall be firm, the welds shall be full, the welding waves on the surface of the weld metal shall be uniform, and there shall be no defects such as cracks, slag inclusions, welds, burnthroughs, craters and needle-shaped vents, etc. There must be no splashes.
(6) After the welding of the rods is completed, the welds without significant dents or protruding large beads can be directly polished. For welds with irregular or large weld beads, they are ground using an angle grinder and polished before being polished. After polishing, it is necessary to make the appearance bright, smooth, and without significant welding marks.
1, all components should be guaranteed to be accurate, the component length tolerance is 1mm.
2. It is necessary to check whether the components are straight before cutting the material, otherwise it is necessary to straighten.
3. When welding, the welding rod or welding wire should be of a type suitable for the material to be welded, and it should have a factory certificate.
4. The orientation of the components that need to be placed during welding is accurate.
5. The solder joints between the components should be strong when welding, the welds should be full, the welding waves on the outer surface of the welds should be uniform, and there should be no undercuts, insufficient welds, cracks, residuals, welds, burn-throughs, arc scratches, Disadvantages such as arc pits and needle-shaped pores, the weld zone must not have spatter.
6. After the welding is completed, the welding slag should be knocked out.
7. After the component is assembled and assembled, it should be properly smoothed with hand-held tools to make the appearance smooth and bright.
Quality issues that should be noted:
1. The scale exceeds the acceptance error: for the weld length and width, width, thickness lack, center line offset, bending and other errors, the relative azimuth dimension of the welded part should be strictly controlled, qualified after the quasi-welding, and carefully operated during welding.
2, weld crack: In order to avoid cracks, should choose the appropriate welding technical parameters and welding procedures, avoid high current, do not suddenly turn off, weld joints should be overlapped 10 ~ 15mm, welding is not allowed to move, tap Weldment.
3. Appearance: It is necessary to flush and clean the welded parts. During the welding process, the proper welding current is selected, and the welding speed is lowered to completely escape the gas in the molten pool.