1. The safety net can be made of nylon, vinylon, rayon […]
1. The safety net can be made of nylon, vinylon, rayon or other materials with weather resistance not lower than the above varieties.
2. The height of the flat net shall not be less than 3m, the width of the vertical net shall not be less than 1.2m, and the width of the dense mesh safety net (height) shall not be less than 1.2m. Product specification deviation: allowed to be less than ±2%. The weight of each safety net should generally not exceed 15kg.
3. A safety net with a diamond or square mesh with a mesh length of no more than 8 cm.
4. The connection between the side rope and the net body must be firm, and the breaking strength of the flat net side rope shall not be less than 7000N; the breaking tension of the side net side rope shall not be less than 3000N.
5. The tether is evenly distributed along the edge of the net, and the spacing between two adjacent tethers is to comply with Table 1. The length is not less than 0.8m. When the tendons are strong and the tethers are used together, the tether portion must be lengthened, and after being fastened to the side length, the tethers are folded back and fastened to form at least two roots.
6. The distribution of the tendons should be reasonable. The distance between two adjacent tendons on the flat net is not less than 30cm, and the breaking strength of the tendons is not more than 3000N.
7. The mesh body is strong and should meet the corresponding product standards.
8. All nodes of the safety net must be fixed.
9. The test was carried out according to the safety net impact test method.
10. The barrier net safety net must have flame retardancy, and its continuous burning smoldering time should not exceed 4s.
Feature use editing
Features: high strength, light weight, heat insulation, light transmission, dustproof and noise reduction.