Landslide protection net This system is mainly divided […]
Landslide protection net This system is mainly divided into two types: active protection system and passive protection system
Active protection system:
The active protection system is covered or wrapped on the slopes, mountains or dangerous rocks that need to be protected with steel wire rope nets or TECCO high-strength steel wire grids, to limit the weathering, spalling or damage of the rock and soil system on the slope and landslides , The dangerous rock collapses (reinforcement effect), or the falling rock is controlled to move within a certain range (maintenance effect).
Active protection system: adopts high-strength hot-dip galvanized steel wire rope, steel wire mesh, and anti-corrosion treatment not lower than AB grade, and its protection life can generally reach 30-50 years according to different environmental conditions. It is mainly used to prevent and control slope instability and potentially expand away from the dangerous slope of rockfall. Use criss-cross Φ16 support steel ropes and arrange them into a net cabinet according to the slope shape (4.5X4.5m or 4.8X4.8m) square pattern, and the 4X4m The active net is pre-tensioned with suture ropes, so that the system exerts a certain direction pre-tightening pressure on the slope surface, thereby improving the stability of dangerous rocks and preventing the occurrence of rockfall. At the same time, the system will not affect the normal flow and drainage of groundwater , And provide a prerequisite for the ecological management of the slope.
Landslide protection net This system can use the plant root system of the system to combine with the active protection system, so as to restore the ecological environment, consolidate slope stability, promote the degradation of organic pollution, purify the atmosphere, prevent and reduce landslides, dangerous rock collapses, etc. Natural disasters.
Technical index of active system of landslide protection net
1. Anchor rod: Double-stranded Φ16 steel wire rope anchor rod should be selected as the raw material, and steel wire anchor rod can also be used; the hole diameter and anchoring length of the anchor rod, the design resistance of the upper edge of the anchor rod is not less than 80KN, and the design resistance of the rest Not less than 50KN. The anchorage length shall be determined according to calculation and shall not be less than 2m. The diameter of the reinforced anchor rod should be greater than the diameter of the rod body by more than 12mm; the diameter of the double-strand wire rope anchor rod should be more than 2 times the diameter of the steel rope and more than 10mm.
2. Steel wire rope net: The specification adopts D0/08/300 steel wire rope net, and 4mX4m mesh block should be used. If necessary, other specifications can be used at the edge. The number of layers should be laid with a single-layer steel wire rope net. In the case of local large-volume dangerous rocks or rock piles, double-layer steel wire mesh reinforced active protection can be considered. At this time, the pull-out force of the anchor rod should not be less than 104KN.
3. Support rope: The diameter of the horizontal support rope should be Φ16 steel wire rope, the longitudinal support rope should be Φ12 steel wire rope, and the vertical and horizontal support ropes should be Φ16 steel wire rope in the area where the double-layer wire rope net is set. The actual length of each support rope should be laid in the design On the basis of the length, each end is increased by 1m as the reserved length for fixed connection with the anchor rod. When the laying length of the supporting rope is less than or equal to 10m, 10m30m, the two ends of each supporting rope are respectively fixed with 2, 3, or 4 rope clips of the corresponding type.
4. Suture rope: the diameter of the suture rope should be Φ8 steel wire rope, each wire rope net should be stitched with a suture rope, and its length is determined according to the suture of the net and the surrounding support rope or adjacent to the edge of the net. Both ends of each suture rope Each is fixed with two Φ8 rope clamps.
5. Grille: GPS1 and GPS2 type active systems should be laid with a layer of grille under the wire rope net. It is advisable to use a hot-dip galvanized iron wire with a diameter of 2.2mm and a 50X50mm wire grille, only if there is a green planting soil. The requirement is to set up geogrids, and the overlap between the grid blocks should be no less than 5cm. The grids should be tied with Φ1.2 iron wire, and the binding distance should not be greater than 1m.
Landslide protection net This system is similar in principle to surface protection systems such as spray anchors and soil nail walls, but due to its flexible characteristics, it can evenly transfer local concentrated loads to the surroundings to give full play to the protection capabilities of the entire system. Load, the overall effect, so that the system can withstand larger loads and reduce the anchoring force requirements of a single anchor. Due to the openness of the system, groundwater can be discharged freely, which can stabilize the slope, restrain the slope from further weathering and erosion, protect the original landform and vegetation growth conditions of the slope, and achieve the best slope protection and environmental protection purposes.
Passive protection system:
The passive protection system is composed of steel wire rope net, high-strength steel wire grid, anchor rod, I-steel column, up and down anchor rope, energy dissipation ring, base and upper support rope. The system is composed of steel columns and steel wire rope nets connected as a whole to form a slope protection for the protected area, thereby preventing the falling of collapsed rocks and playing a protective role for mountain slopes.
The characteristics of the wire rope net passive protection system are: the flexibility and interception strength of the system are sufficient to absorb and disperse the expected impact of falling rocks. The design and use of the energy dissipation ring further improve the impact resistance of the system. Compared with rigid interception and bricklaying retaining walls, the original construction technology is changed, which reduces the construction period and funds.
This system uses the impact kinetic energy of the falling rocks as the basis for the design selection of the engineering construction, avoiding the disadvantages of inconsistent or large differences between the parameters and the protection level in the steel slope protection design. For different protection levels, the company has developed and designed Products of different energy levels are matched with it. The protection energy ranges from 250-3000KJ, and it has been able to carry out special protection for higher energy levels up to 5000KJ. The passive system of the landslide protection net is easy to install in the design of the material, that is, the smallest amount of anchor rods and the smallest amount of excavation are used to achieve the fastest and simple construction and installation. The maintenance personnel only need a small amount of conventional machinery. System installation, maintenance and parts replacement.
Features of landslide protection net:
The passive protection system is to set a flexible fence mainly made of diamond-shaped steel wire rope net or ring net at a certain position on the slope, which is used to intercept the falling rocks on the slope to avoid damage to the object to be protected. Therefore, it is also called a stone barrier. Net; when set in the mud-rock flow, it can form a flexible grid dam that intercepts the solid massive particles in the mud-rock fluid.
The passive protection system adopts high-strength hot-dip galvanized steel wire rope, steel wire mesh, and anti-corrosion treatment no less than AB grade. Its anti-corrosion life can generally be greater than 30-50 years depending on the environmental conditions. Mainly prevent and control the slope collapse caused by flying rocks, falling rocks, and excessive rainwater, prevent landslides and mudslides within the energy level, and reduce the damage of disasters. Its system and matching energy dissipation devices, support columns, and support ropes And pulling anchors, the interception energy level can reach 50KJ-1000KJ.