1. Insect-proof: The insect-proof net has a control eff […]
1. Insect-proof: The insect-proof net has a control effect of 94--97% on cabbage cabbage, diamondback moth, cowpea pod, and Liriomyza sativa, and 90% control effect on aphids.
2. Disease prevention: viral disease is a catastrophic disease on a variety of vegetables. Because the insect net has cut off the main transmission route of pests and greatly reduced the infection of vegetable viruses, the effective rate is about 80%.
3. Adjusting temperature, soil temperature and humidity: The test shows that in the hot 7-8 months, in the 25-mesh white insect net, the temperature in the morning and evening is the same as the open field, while the sunny noon is about 1 °C lower than the open ground. In the early spring of March-April, the insect-proof net covered the shed is 1-2 °C higher than the open floor temperature, and the 5 cm ground temperature is 0.5-1 °C higher than the open ground, which can effectively prevent frost. The rain-proof net room can reduce the amount of precipitation in the net indoors, and the sunny day can reduce the evaporation in the net.
4. Cover strong light: summer strong light will inhibit the growth of vegetable crops, especially leafy vegetables, while insect nets can play a certain role in shading and anti-glare, 20-22 mesh silver gray insect nets generally have a shading rate of 20 -25%.
In addition, the insect-proof net can also be used when separating pollen from vegetables, and used in potato, flower and other tissue culture detoxification masks, etc., and can also be used for pest control and disease prevention during tobacco seedling raising. It is currently the first choice for physical control of various crops and vegetable pests.